They say these things are absolutely true and it excites me to know more about the facts about everything. Here is a bunch of a few INTERESTING facts (I did find these interesting… seriously!)
- It is impossible to kill yourself while holding your breath. (ohh are you going to try it now????)
- Women doing a lot of SHOPPING, tend to live longer as it acts as a stress relief therapy!
- On December 16th, 1811, an earthquake caused parts of Mississippi River to flow backwards.
- Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying! (Yes! I got a solution right now.. 🙂 )
- A small child could swim through the veins of a blue whale.
- Fidel Castro has slept with over 35,000 women (OMG!!! And he was a Prime Minister of the Republic of Cuba!! Amazing!!)
- You can not work in Antarctica unless your appendix and wisdom tooth are removed! (What if I work more smartly with a wisdom tooth? 😛 )
- Significantly, more SERIAL KILLERS are born in NOVEMBER than any other month! (hahaha!! I am a Novemberite!! Really!!)
- Ostriches are often not taken seriously. They can run faster than horses, and the males can roar like lions.
- On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
- Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear any pants.
- Rats laugh when you tickle them!
Hope you enjoyed reading these facts. Will come up with more interesting things. Keep reading!